TATICCA has in its professional staff several aspects of knowledge. The team of multidisciplinary professionals working in the auditing and consulting area also includes specialists in the actuarial field.
Our actuary professionals develop solutions for qualifying and quantifying risks for companies that operate in different segments of economic activity, such as:
- Health Operators
- Pension funds
- State or Municipal Institutes of Social Security and
- Publicly and privately held companies
These professionals make up the teams that develop IPO, M&A and Due Diligence projects, helping to minimize the risk of your investment.
As the end of the annual financial year approaches, companies need to assess their employees' commitments for compliance with local rules (Technical Pronouncement CPC 33 R1) and international rules (IAS 19 R2 or ASC No. 175).
Consult our professionals to assist you in projects of:
- Analysis and diagnosis of exposure to risk with the benefits offered to employees;
- Development of strategies to manage, mitigate, reduce or eliminate risks arising from actuarial liabilities with employee benefits;
- Actuarial assessment to comply with local rules (CPC 33 R1, IAS 19 R2 and ASC 175);
- Actuarial valuation projects for State and Municipal Social Security Institutes for the purpose of complying with SPREV and Courts of Account rules for compliance with NBC-TSP 15;
- Review of calculations and methodologies used in calculating technical provisions, determination of CMR, as well as their adequacy in relation to the criteria established by ANS;
- Independent actuarial audit for the industry in accordance with CNSP Resolution No. 311.