The General Data Protection Law, which came into force in September 2020, regulates the treatment, protection and security of personal data. Data controllers - who determine the purpose and means of processing personal data - and Operators, who process this data, will be affected by the new law.
Penalties start with simple warnings, blocking of data and can reach the limit of up to 2% of the company's annual revenue, up to a ceiling of R$50 million per infraction event.
TATICCA has a qualified and experienced multidisciplinary team and tools with methodology to implement objectively and assertively.
Our adequacy service is performed by professionals certified by Exin and they are also part of the ANPPD (National Association of Data Professionals).
Click on one or more service items below to request your Service Proposal:
- Information security assessment based on ISO 27001
- Process mapping
- data inventory
- Analysis of employee contracts
- Analysis of supplier contracts
- Elaboration of internal policies
- Analysis of contracts for the provision of services or sale of products
- Adaptation of contracts in compliance with the LGPD
- Outsourcing of the DPO activity
- Creation of processes to serve holders and the ANPD